Travel Diary: Inspiration Roll

10:00 AM


Hello world! Today I have my first Travel With Me post which will feature some of the fun places I visit. To be completely honest, I don't get the chance to do a ton of traveling with school, but I thought I could include this small feature to just share any fun places that I go to, even if they might be pretty ordinary. 

I got the chance to visit Inspiration Roll which is "the new Sushi Burrito Restaurant in town, specializing in Ramen Noodles and Sushi Burritos." My friends decided to meet there for a quick lunch before hanging out and I was able to take some pictures so I thought I'd share them in a post.
The menu has a bunch of really fun items from "J.K. Rowling Fries" to sushi rolls named after famous people (Picasso, Franklin, Ghandi, etc.) I ended up getting a Shoyu Ramen ($12) and splitting it with my friend cause I knew I wasn't going to finish the whole thing.
The Shoyu Ramen comes with chasu (braised pork belly), bean sprouts, a wide variety of mushrooms, a soft boiled egg (my favorite ♥), nori, and more in chicken broth. I ended choosing this one over the Miso Ramen because the description included "black garlic truffle oil" which sounded really cool, but I'm not quite sure what it tastes like.

When you walk into the restaurant, there's a counter where you order your food before taking a seat. There is a wide selection and it's also very vegetarian-friendly as you can customize your own sushi rolls instead of ordering a pre-designed one.

Inspiration Roll has locations across New Jersey so be sure to check out their link (here) to see if there's one near you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe