Review: Ellen 3Color Gray & Bunny 3Color Purple

7:33 AM

Hello world! Today I'm going to be reviewing a couple of circle lenses that I picked up from a website called KLensPop back in November. The ones I picked up are unfortunately no longer available on the website but if you check them out now, they have a bunch of new lenses from the same brands that I have.

 :
To start things off, KLensPop promises to ship your order within 45 days and from what I remember, I got my contacts after about 2 weeks of ordering which was super nice. The lenses themselves are in in these cute little boxes and each pair comes with a free contact case and a pair of plastic tweezers.

 :
As you can tell from the title, I picked up two pairs, one in purple and one in gray. Purple has always been one of my favorite colors and I've been definitely dreamt about actually having purple eyes so when I found these I was super excited. Gray on the other hand is a color that I always thought would look too weird for me personally, but after watching so many Asian celebrities pull it off, I had to give it a shot!

 :
 :
Starting off with the purple ones, they are the Bunny 3Color Purple contacts. The size diameter of these are a 14.5 mm which I thought would be super big and I was a bit worried on how they would look on my face. Luckily, as you can tell from the pictures, there's a clear ring around the purple graphics so when you put these on, there's a slightly enlarging effect but it doesn't take up a ton of space.

 :

 :
(Top: Indoors -- Bottom: Sunlight)
I personally have really small eyes so any circle lens will definitely give my eyes that enlarging effect. I love how these make my eyes have that mysterious element and because of the 3 toned colors, they blend really nicely and do a great job in covering up my natural eye color which is a dark coffee brown.

 :
 :
The other pair I picked up was the Ellen 3Color Gray ones with a overall size diameter of 14.2 mm. These actually feel like they enlarge my eyes more because the graphic diameter is a lot bigger and there isn't a large clear ring around the contact.

 :
 :
(Top: Indoors -- Bottom: Sunlight)
Sorry I look so ratchet in these photos, I need to experiment a bit and come up with a better way to take these pictures >.< I really like how the different tones on this pair blends so nicely with my natural eyes as well, but my mom thinks they look a bit lifeless ^□^ 


In terms of comfort, I'm the type of person who will wear contacts for hours on end and I also have naturally dry eyes so comfort is a huge issue for me. These aren't the most comfortable contacts that I have worn, but I can manage around 5-7 hours without much pain. I might have to drop in a coupe of eyedrops, but they don't irritate my eyes too much.

Overall, I really like these two pairs. Both have a shelf life of 6 months which is awesome. Personally, I think I'll give both of these a 4.5 out of 5 stars because I do really like them but they're not the most comfortable contacts I've worn.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe