Spring Break: Manhattan

8:17 PM


Song: Only One by Apink

Hello world! I'm heading back to school tomorrow and I'm so bummed at how quickly spring break passed. I met up with my cousin in NYC on the first day and vlogged a couple of short clips. At first, I just wanted to record a couple of clips for myself to look back on in the future but decided to share the final video with you guys.

I've been feeling such a strong urge to get back into filming and I'm not sure how I want to approach that urge yet, but if you guys are actually interested in seeing videos let me know in the comments! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this short vlog and I apologize for any shakiness and low quality (my camera is soooo old). If you want more video content just let me know! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe